Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yippeeeee!

Down 1.6 lbs this week! I was wishing for 2 lbs ... but I'll take it! So that means I've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Yaaaaaay!

It's funny because last week I went to the gym only twice, and I did 70 minutes of running total. This week I went three times and did 120 minutes of running. So what am I learning here? To not exercise as much to lose more weight? How twisted is that! Tell me it's not true. Am I just building muscle?

My goal was to be around 156-158 before I go back to school and I have 6 weeks to do so, so as long as I keep on the right track like I am now, I'll be fine. I'm loving how on-plan I am and I have no wish to fall off the wagon now. Baby steps. I'm not going to look at the whole big picture at once. As Cali said, set small goals because they're easier to reach.

So this week's goal - run for 40 minutes 3 times a week. I did it last week, and I can do it again this week. It was a struggle, but I can do it. I absolutely HATE running, but it does wonders for weight loss and toning! Plus I really need to lose inches in my thighs.

I don't have much planned for this weekend. We're having wicked thunderstorms here right now. I am going to my grandparent's house for dinner and then have to stay and look after my cousin's dog there because my grandparents are going out with friends. Plus I have homework to do, so it's going to be a pretty lame weekend. Oh well!

I'll be going to the gym either today or tomorrow, at some point. I should probably go today, if I can get off my ass and just do it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment