Sunday, July 19, 2009

I believe in yesterday

Yesterday. It was a good day, but eating 44 points and no junk was hard. I also went for a 45-minute run, which almost killed me. I felt so lightheaded and woozy after that I had to sit down on the end of the treadmill once I was finished running. I felt so weird. So according to the Wendie Plan, I have to eat half of my APs on my Super High Day, which was yesterday. That means I ate 47 points yesterday. Wowza! Here's what I had:

Breakfast:
- 1 cup Shreddies (3)
- Danone yogurt (2)

Snack:
- Weight Watchers chocolate chip brownie (2)

Lunch:
- Salad: mixed greens, cucumbers, 3 oz cubed cheddar cheese, 4 tbsp roasted red pepper and parmesan dressing, 12g sunflower seeds (6)
- protein shake (6)

Snack:
- 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch (4) mixed with Danone yogurt (2)

Post-run Snack:
- protein shake (6)

Dinner:
- 3-egg cheese omelette (8) with ketchup (1)

Dessert:
- 1 cup strawberries (1)
- Weight Watchers chocolate chip brownie (2)
- 2 Bud Light Lime beers (4)

Holy smokes. That's 47 points!

Today I'm eating 27 points, which has proven to be easier. It's almost 5:30pm and I have 12 points left!

Yesterday I was trying to "eat clean". So I didn't eat and junk, bread, ice cream, chocolate, cookies, etc. It felt pretty good! I wonder how long I can keep it up for. I hate to limit bread, but I usually have a peanut butter and jam sandwich for work every day, and I know that that can't be healthy. Tomorrow it's gonna be a salad. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing good, sweets--don't be too hard on yourself. I know I shouldn't be saying don't be too hard on yourself because I am exactly the same way.

    Good for you eating clean with no junk food. It makes you feel so much better! I have noticed that if I go about 3 days eating clean--I feel more confident and my tummy loves me more. :) Always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete