Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm healed!

Yaaaaaaay!

Okay, so today was a really good day for me. I went to work, and it was raining like CRAZY outside, so we couldn't cut grass. We stayed for 3 hours and then left work at 10am. So I got home, got dressed, and then went back to Forever 21 to shop some more. HAHA. I bought 4 shirts/short dresses and 2 belts. YAY! I loooove that store. One of the dresses I got was a SMALL. Noooo way! I'm going to have the coolest new wardrobe when I go back to school! :0)

After shopping, I had some lunch and went off to the gym. I really didn't want to go, but my leg was feeling so much better that I just had to. It was a GREAT run! I didn't get crazy out-of-breath like last time, and my leg felt fine. I guess that heating pad I put on it last night really worked! Plus I felt really fit and skinny after. Hehehe :0)

And after the gym and a nice shower, I went tanning. I'm trying to get rid of my farmer's tan by tanning the rest of my body. I only have like 4 more weeks to tan and then I'm off to school.

OMG, school is in 4 weeks! YIKES. I'm sooo excited! I'm just nervous for my RA training, and I hope that my students will like me. I'm not looking forward to crazy middle of the night fire alarms though ... they go on constantly for HOURS during the first month or two of school. And they're loud as hell! It's going to suck.

Anyways, I'm really excited for WI on Saturday. I hope it's a good one! :0)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for feeling better!!!

    I love Forever21--when I go in there, I almost always have to buy atleast 1 thing. The prices are so great!

    You are going to be an RA? That is cool-is this your first year doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's my first year! I'm super excited, but also a little bit nervous of all the responsibility!

    ReplyDelete