Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weigh-in

Weigh-in was this morning and I was down 3.4 lbs! Yaaay! I was very surprised, actually. I had only ran on Saturday and Sunday, and I saved up about 24 flex points for beer at the party on Tuesday night, but I ended up throwing it up. Plus, on Thursday night, I went out to East Side Marios and ordered orrechiette genovese alfredo (which is the best dish I've ever had there -- you MUST try it!) which was 20 points, although I only had 11 to spend, I went over my flex by a little. And I avoided the bread, which has always been really hard for me to do. However, yesterday I passed up lunch with the crew (chicken wings and fries) and pizza at dinner with the fam jam, and I drank water all night. Yaaaaaay! I'm so happy!

As for goals, I'm trying to get to 158 by August 22nd. I have 7 weeks to lose 12.6 lbs. Umm, very obtainable! I'm not going to put pressure on myself though. If I even lose 10 lbs by then, I'll be very happy! That means I'll have lost ALL my freshman weight! Yay!

How is everyone else doing out in bloggerland? It's been hard for me to get used to writing on a consistent basis, but I hope that people are actually reading my blog (I haven't gotten any feedback yet, so I was just wondering). :)

Today I'm studying all day because I have a midterm on Wednesday. Tomorrow my mom and I are going to the Stratford Shakespeare Festival to see MACBETH starring Colm Feore. Sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment