Monday, July 20, 2009

Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy

I was doing something at work today that has caused me to itch all over my stomach, boobs, and back. It's driving me NUTS. Gah. I also kinked my neck somehow.

I didn't make it to the gym tonight because I wasn't feel great down below (very gassy, sorry, TMI) so I'm going to go tomorrow. Tomorrow is also one of my low days on Wendie Plan, so I'm going to need those APs!

I've been doing awesome this week, and I'm hoping for a spectacular loss on Saturday morning! :D

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you doing awesome this week but BOO for itchyness. I hate being itchy! I cannot help but scratch. Have you ever tried Sarna lotion? It helps me with my itchy rashes and such.

    Cannot wait to hear about your loss on Saturday, darlin! :) You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete