Friday, July 17, 2009

Stupid blogger

I couldn't figure out why my comments thingy wasn't working, so I had to sign up for a new Google account, and make a whole entire new blog to match the other one. GAH. Can someone please leave me a comment to let me know if it is working or not? I thank you!

Okay, so remember I told you all that I am being a residence assistant at school this year? Well, I got my monthly newsletter about it. We move in in 5 weeks (Aug. 23). The following week, we are going to a camp, where there will be SWIMMING and a WATER SLIDE. Oh holy Jesus. I do not look good in my bikini and feel like I will never be skinny enough to wear it nicely. I don't know what to do! I was thinking maybe I'd buy a tankini? See, this is where I panic, and think, "Oh shit, I'll never have enough time to lose X number of pounds in X number of weeks" and then eat my kitchen. GAH!

I'm thinking small goals here. I have such a twisted mentality about weight loss and exercise though. You know what I constantly think? If I don't run as much, I won't gain as much muscle, but I'll lose more weight. I can't decide what matters most to me now: losing weight or gaining muscle. I mean, I know I'm muscular underneath my fluff, but I have to lose the fluff first. My love handles and thighs are what I'm worried about.

This week was so-so. I went over my Flex by like 25 which sucks majorly, BUT, last night, I sat down and had 3 cookies. That's 360 calories. I don't know what came over me, but I turned on The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp, and I booked it to the gym at 9pm and burned off over 360 calories in a 30-minute run. Um ... weird.

Anyways, weigh-in is tomorrow. I'm expecting to maintain and stay in the 160s, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment